Most powerful model in the Seemee bike tail light series, the Seemee 200 has a super bright main light and a secondary area light, providing optimal visibility for urban and road cyclists.
- 200 lumens max main light, 140 lumens consistent, 260 degrees wide visibility from behind the rider, visible from more than 2 miles away
- 360 degrees visibility secondary area light, forming a circle of light under the rider
- Brake Sensor: 200 lumen brake light that lasts 3 seconds(heavy on battery usage, press and hold power switch for 5 seconds to turn this feature on/off)
- Ambient Light Sensor: Auto adjusts light mode and output depending on ambient light conditions(only in smart mode)
- Low power mode: Power saving flash mode triggered automatically at 5% battery and lasts 20 min
- Memory function: Saves the last mode used when the the light was turned off
- 3 brightness modes and 4 flash modes(double press to change modes, single press to cycle options)
- 2.5 – 50 hours runtime depending on mode
- 40 g in weight
- USB rechargeable(battery non-replaceable)
- Seat post mount and saddle rail mount
- IPX6 Waterproof
Brightest model currenty in the Seemee series Magicshine bike tail light, Seemee 200’s main light points backwards with 260 visibility from behind and a secondary tracing light that shines directly at the ground, creating a red circle that catches attention from all directions.
The main light offers 30, 70, 140 lumen output mode with its constant mode, under which the tracing light will stay in flash mode. 4 flash mode including 3 variations of the 140 lumen flashes and a 125 lumen pattern. Under the flash modes the tracing light will maintain constant mode. Like the previosu models, the Seemee 200 Magicshine bike tail light comes with smart ambient light sensor by default and automatically adjust the light mode for day and night. Note, the tracing light is off during day mode. 200 lumen brake light will be activated on brakes, sudden changes in movement pattern, this mode lasts 3 seconds and is auto disabled when remaining battery capacity drops to 5%.
Battery indicator built into the power switch, short pressing reveals the remaining battery capacity with green: 20% and above, and red: under 20%. When the battery is nearing empty at 5%, a low powered 30 lumen flash mode will be triggerd. This mode will last 20 minutes. Runtime ranges from 2.5 hours to 50 hours depending on mode, without frequent uses of the brake sensor.
Seemee 200 Magicshine bike tail light is IPX6 weatherproof and is USB rechargeable. Included are 2 mounting options, an adjustable seat post strap and a seat rail mount that hooks under the seat. The mounting mechanism is quarter turn style lock and unlock.
There are no reviews yet.