This is the updated MONTEER 6500S ZEUS Remote Version. You can control this night beast with one small and flexible wireless remote. Let’s discover the exciting night adventures and sweep the darkness with MONTEER 6500S ZEUS V2.0 in cycling, skiing and varies outdoor activities.
Charging Time：2.5-3 Hours
Charging：USB-C fast charging and discharging
Runtime：2 – 40 Hours
Remote Included : One click to reach the max light output.
MONTEER 6500S ZEUS V2.0 REMOTE OFF-ROAD LIGHTS
MONTEER 6500S ZEUS V2.0 remote adopts 2.4 G wireless transmission tech, supports reliable remote control within 5meters range. Paired with 5 top CREE® LEDs, custom- engineered multiple flats lamp cups, and the combination of 32°and 21°beam angle, MONTEER 6500S is able to deliver the perfect balance of flood and spot light beam, allows you to see every stone on the way, maintain the fastest movements and enjoy the most aggressive night riding experience.
- Extreme powerful 6500 tested lumens for the most challenging night adventure.
- Equipped with high efficiency lens to provide a smooth transition from the spot beam to the flood beam.
- Smart heating control system with unique fin shape design, ensure high cooling performance.
- Strengthened 7.2V 10000mAh strong battery pack with latest 5000 mAh 21700 battery cells and USB-C PD charging & discharging function.
- Multiple modes selection that is suitable for downhill ,MTB, trail crossing, enduro and backcountry.
- Straightforward operation with one button on the lamp head.
- Versatile and secure mounting methods on helmet and bike satisfy different illumination requirement.
- CNC machined aluminum with IPX 5 waterproof rate that suitable for various weather conditions.
- Easy-to-read battery indicator both on the lamp head and battery pack.
- Available for 31.8mm, 35mm handlebars.
- With remote adopts 2.4 Gwireless transmission tech
ABOUT THE WIRELESS REMOTE
The controls are designed with maximum convenience in mind. Both buttons can turn on/off the main light, brightness can be cycled without flash in between, when the trail gets rough, one press to instantly activate max brightness no matter the mode and easily go right back to where you were.
How to pair the remote:
Paring your light with M-Remote is simple.
1) Disconnect the lighthead from the battery.
2) Press and hold the both buttons at the same time to enable search mode.
3) When the indicator lights starts to flash, reconnect the light head to the battery. The main light should flash once and the
remote indicator lights should stop flashing, indicating successful pairing
How to operate?
Long press either of the buttons to turn on/off the light.
Rectangular button: 1) Short click to switch on the maximum mode, and click it again to back to the last mode. 2) Double click to switch on the upper/down/all LEDs.
Round button: 1) Short click to change the brightness. 2) Double click to change the mode (constant/flash).